With Skunk’s odorless technology, unwanted odors are trapped right where you want them, in your favorite Skunk case. Choose from Skunk’s utilitarian Element, Nomad, or Soho Backpacks. Browse Skunk’s Weekender, locked Pilot, locked Sling, or Hipster smell-proof bags. And don’t forget to treat yourself to Skunkalicious Papers, Terp Enhanced Hemp Wraps, or king-size hemp cones.
There are few things in life more awkward than opening your bag or purse only to get noses sniffing and heads turning in your direction for one very skunky funky odor. Whatever you do and wherever you go, everyone should be able to keep their personal matters private. Now rest assured, Skunk has designed a solution to take care of that.
About Skunk Bags
Skunk has developed the best method for neutralizing and filtering odors using the highest potency fibers of silver nylon with an air-flow system of activated carbon that has antibacterial properties. The company has envisioned the lifestyle needs of the contemporary consumer, striving to develop a cutting-edge line of products that feature antibacterial and odorless properties.
Whether you’re looking for bags, cases, or accessories to use in your everyday life or specifically for travel, you’re sure to find just the right product from Skunk.
How to Reactivate Skunk’s Smell-Proof Technology
- Empty out your Skunk bag.
- Turn your Skunk bag inside out, exposing the netting and carbon.
- Use a blow dryer on the low setting for about 5 minutes to heat up your Skunk bag, using a paintbrush motion.
- Heat your bag for about 5 minutes, and about 10 minutes for larger bags.
- After low heat has been applied for the recommended time, turn your Skunk bag back to the original side.
- Voila! The carbon layer has now been reactivated and ready to keep the contents of your Skunk bag smell free wherever you go.