The innovative terp slurper is the newest device in the dabbing industry and features a unique design that delivers superior flavor from your concentrates. Efficiency makes a terp slurper worth trying.
Components of A Terp Slurper
- The upper part is like a standard banger.
- The midsection is a cylinder that extends to the bottom with slits on the bottom.
- The bottom part is a dish that connects to the cylinder.
Features of a Terp Slurper
- Durable, Dependable Quartz Build
- Outstanding Heat Retention
- Flat-Top Design
- 4 Slits for Optimal Airflow
- Polished Joint
- 90-Degree Joint Angle
- 14mm Male Joint
Advantages of a Terp Slurper
- Most quartz bangers allow you to use only small dabs because the nail cools down before a large dab is completely vaporized which results in wasted concentrate. However, with a terp slurper, you can use large dabs (including BHO, budder, and shatter) without wasting your precious concentrate. The resulting thick clouds of vapor are enough to fill the room.
- A terp slurper is ideal for dabbing at low temperatures because the concentrate automatically contacts the hottest part of the nail without needing a directional carb cap. The increased quartz surface area means that cooldown could take up to 2 minutes. Enjoy heavenly clouds of vapor until then.
How Does a Terp Slurper Work?
When you place your dab of concentrate on a nail, it gets slurped up into the hot cylinder which is propelled by the airflow created by the slits at the bottom.
Every dab is constantly and evenly distributed inside the cylinder for even heating until complete vaporization. This ensures that you get the biggest possible hits without any waste. This is why terp slurpers are now preferred by experienced dabbing enthusiasts.