Piece Water (12oz)
Piece Water (12oz)
- Free shipping on orders over $75
- Secure checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Use coupon code "MOM" for 10% off on checkout
WHAT IS PIECE WATER™?
Congratulations you have discovered the secret, all natural formula that will liberate your piece from the scourges of gunk and resin. PIECE WATER™ brilliantly solves the age old problem of the dirty bong and keeps your piece pristine!
PIECE WATER eliminates the hassle of cleaning your bong, giving you more time to enjoy your smoke and your life. Try it today. You will be amazed at the results!
- Keeps Your Bong Clean While Smoking
- Acts as a filter of particulate matter, which makes for cleaner and much smoother hits
- Viscosity Produces Better Draw For A Deeper Pull
- Reduces Smell Between Water Changes
- Eliminates Need To Clean Your Bong With Harsh Chemicals (Just a quick rinse with tap water and your water pipe is clean!)
- Precision Blend For Perfect Mix Every Time
- Use Only As Much As Needed
- Store in Refrigerator for Cool Hits
- Works Great for Flowers or Concentrates
- Proprietary Blend Of All Natural Mineral, Vegetable, and Fruit Extracts
- Size: 12 Fl OZ (355 mL)
- Bong Fills Per Bottle: This depends on size of your Bong. A 12” Bong holds roughly 2 oz of water. In this case, a 12 OZ bottle of PIECE WATER will have 6 + fills per Water Pipe.
- Bong Hits Per Fill: This Depends on user Preference. You can change your Piece Water as often as you like. Piece Water customers report great results remain after 40 bowls.
- Handcrafted in Small Batches
- Discreet Shipping
HOW DOES PIECE WATER WORK?
The ingredients in Piece Water work to create a natural trap of smoke particulate. As opposed to plain tap water, the Piece Water formula works by encouraging more numerous molecule-to-molecule interactions. This molecule-to-molecule bond makes the solution viscous which, in turn, entraps the smoke by-products and stops resin from forming.
WEAKER BOND STRENGTH CAUSES RESIN PASS THROUGH AND ADHERE TO WATER PIPE
MOLECULE-TO-MOLECULE BOND STRENGTH ENTRAPS PARTICULATE AND STOPS RESIN FROM FORMING